Friday, August 20, 2010

Logos 4 is out!

So, Logos4 for Mac is out! Why the excitement? I'm known to be rather reluctant late adopter when it comes to installing new software on my laptop (not least because it's already bursting with the Adobe Suite and 3D softwares already flooding it), but if I had some spare cash (and a new laptop) I'd actually consider buying the Logos4 to use.

I heard about Logos several months back, when a blogger posted about their really cool Word Tree visual representation tool. I'm very much a visual person, and stuff like this really excites me. Since then I've been interested in exploring it, but the lack of spare cash (yes I'm a poor kid) has made me reluctant to actually go out and purchase it.

Logos 4 Word Tree Tool - Read the full review here

Ironically enough, in writing this blogpost and searching for a picture of Logos4's Word Tree, I stumbled on this other cool site that has something really similar to Logos' Word Tree. Take a look!

Many Eyes visualization tool

But honestly, Logos4 is packed with far more stuff than just that (the Bible History and Culture is one of the sections that I wish I could get my hands into!), and it seems well worth the money.


So, a little advertising for Logos4 (maybe if i get that Mac I'll save up and get myself that Logos4 too :P):


Logos Bible Software is giving away thousands of dollars of prizes to celebrate the launch of Logos Bible Software 4 Mac on October 1. Prizes include an iMac, a MacBook Pro, an iPad, an iPod Touch, and more than 100 other prizes!

They’re also having a special limited-time sale on their Mac and PC
base packages and upgrades. Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails